Vale Cemetery Preservation, Inc. is a 501(c)(13) non-profit and tax-deductible organization dedicated to preserving and maintaining the beauty of Vale.
Who are our members?
- Anyone contributing $10 (or more) Yearly
- Student membership $5
- Family Membership $15
- Lifetime Membership $25
Benefits of a membership?
- Free admission to public tours.
- Invitation to Juneteenth Ceremonies.
- Invitation to Memorial Day Observance.
- Receive copies of 2 yearly newsletters.
- Genealogy assistance using cemetery archives.
What do they spend money on?
- Last year approximately $9,000 was spent for advertising for tours and events at Vale.
- Purchase and repair of landscaping equipment.
- Half of the $8,000 cost of rebuilding the chimney of the 1899 circa caretaker’s house which is now the cemetery office and genealogy.
How else can I help?
Vale welcomes tax-deductible donations of time, money and materials. Please visit our Help Vale page for information.